K-BEAUTY OUTLET USA
[Laneige] Water Sleeping Mask EX 70ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Dullness
- Probiotic-Derived Complex: Adds a visibly hydrated glow while supporting the skin's moisture barrier.
- Hydrating Squalane: Acts as a hydrating ingredient that mimics skin’s natural lipids.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance.
What Else You Need to Know: This sleeping mask is formulated with a Probiotic-Derived Complex that strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier while visibly boosting the look of skin's brightness and clarity. It also contains squalane, which provides intense moisture without feeling heavy.
Clinical Results: In a self-assessment with 34 Asian women ages 20–39, after 1 week of use:
-100% agreed skin was softer
-100% agreed skin felt moisturized
Introducing our new and improved Water Sleeping Mask! This overnight mask is hypoallergenic and formulated with two new ingredients for even more revolutionary results.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Probiotic-derived complex *: A powerful complex with lactobacillus ferment lysate derived from 23.8 billion green tea probiotics and trehalose to help add a hydrated glow, while creating an optimal environment for the skin. Utilizing a patented method**, green tea lactobacillus ferment lysate helps reveal smoother looking skin by reducing the amount of dead skin cells.
- Hydrating Squalane:, Skin-friendly hydrating ingredient
that mimics a component of skin’s natural lipids,
extracted from sugar cane- Gentle , Hypoallergenic formula; Dermatologically tested; 7-free formula (Animal ingredient, mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, synthetic pigments, PEG surfactant)
- Packaging (Jar): Less plastic than previous version
*Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate + Trehalose
**US Patent No. 9,675,650
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.